What information is collected and how is it used?
We collect personal information directly from you when you visit our Website and to do all the things typically associated with online requests for services. Examples of the personal information we collect include name, address, phone number, email address, work location, personal preferences, payment information which may include, in some circumstances, card information, and demographic information,
This information is collected at various places, engagements and interactions on our Website: for instance when you order services; engage with our mobile applications; mobile message; participate in satisfaction surveys, or email us for work or job information.
We use personal information about you collected on the Website and mobile application to perform the following:
- process your online service requests or inquiries;
- provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on a job order;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, images or videos;
- improve our Services, the manner in which we price and handle our Services, the purchase decisions of our customers and visitors, and the interactions visitors have with our subcontractors, staff and other Services;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our online environment or by viewing our content within their online environment; and
- market our products and services that may be of interest to you–for instance, we may add you to the list of customers for mall stores or stand-alone so that we may advise of additional activities directly related to your facility type.
The following information is what we may observe through technology:
- We may collect information about your location when you access our mobile application or website.
- When you access our website or mobile application, we may collect information about your Device, computer or handheld such as the ID for Advertising on Apple and Android devices mobile network information and website or application usage behavior and may collect navigational information such as your browser type, version, service provider, IP address, or online service from which you came
- A cookie is a small amount of data that are stored by your browser on your device. It’s used to do things like see how you navigate our Services, what you click on, and remember you and your online purchases when you return. This helps us improve our Services, provide better customer service, tailor your online experience, and tailor information to you based on your job history and both your online and offline (e.g., in-store) interactions with our staff and contractors as well as job history.
- A clear gif is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or e-mail message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the clear gif appears and the time the site, document or email in question is viewed. Clear gifs in emails help us confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, and they help deliver a more comprehensive service to our customers.
- In addition to cookies and clear gifs, we may also use device identifiers, web storage and other technologies to collect information about your interactions with our content and Services.
- We evaluate and select third-party partners to help us provide certain features for our stationary and mobile applications and analyze our visitors’ performance such as Google Analytics. These partners may use some or all of the technologies as outlined above.
We may link to third-party sites and services or otherwise display third-party content through our Services. We do this to provide an enhanced user experience. We don’t endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties nor do we control or are responsible for their practices. It is possible that the third party providing content through our Services may collect or observe information through its use of technology. Whether the third-party content appears within our Services (like a map frame), or you leave our Services to view it, those service provider’s terms, conditions, and privacy policies govern your online experience (unless we post a statement that indicates otherwise). Please reference their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any questions about their practices.
Here is a partial list of the third-party content and services available through or via our website or mobile application:
- Interactive Maps:
We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google Microsoft and Yahoo. There you can get quick location, driving and arrival times for our contractors at your facility.
- Inline Framing:
We may embed content on our website or mobile application such as live or recorded video.
How we use your information and what choices you have about how we use the information.
- You may remove yourself from the KFM247 email list by following the instructions at the bottom of each commercial email we send or by completing the removal from email form which you can obtain from this website. Opting out of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as password reset or account-related information.
- If you signed up for mobile text messaging but later decide to no longer receive messages via text message simply follow the opt-out instructions included in the mobile message.
- You may turn off the location-based information services by adjusting the settings on your internet browser or mobile device or on some devices by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information.
- Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Simply follow the instructions on how to block and clear cookies on your device.
We keep your personal information confidential and make every effort to keep it up to date. You may update your personal information and location-related information by logging into our Website (KFM247.com). You may also update or modify the information by emailing us or by postal mailing.
We do not knowingly collect information provided by children under the age of 18.
We secure your information by maintaining administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we implement various security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
We store personal information in the United States at our headquarters and our servers are located in the United States so customers accessing our Website or Mobile Application will be interacting with servers within the United States of America.
Update: This Policy was last updated on February 12, 2020.